Lucid daydreams open a passage beyond time.
Out of service elevator; cold, dark staircase.
Flickering red lights shift to a glowing ultraviolet.
A rose blooms in torrential downpour; an onlooker from a distant rooftop.
Doors Ajar. She starts the ignition.
Songs for June.
A very personal selection of songs that have gotten me through the most difficult times.
Mixed October 2016.
Special thanks to Lovefingers.
- Inga Copeland - Because I'm Worth It
- Steve Reich - Come Out
- Kamera - Arcsecond
- Louis Armstong - St. James Infirmary
- The Caretaker - The Sublime is Disappointingly Elusive
- Arthur Russell - Being It
- Funkadelic - Maggot Brain
- Arum - Dap03
- Broadcast - Until Then
- Philip Glass & Michael Riesman - In The Upper Room, Dance I
- Bettina Rheims - Gender Studies Excerpt
- A Conversation with Rickie Lee Jones
- Anenon - Petrol
- Interview with Janis Joplin
- Dean Blunt- Y3
- Alice Coltrane - Going Home
- Mmoths - Naoko pt. 2
- Suicide - Dream Baby Dream
- HTRK - Fascinator (Alt Mix)
- Mose Allison - Young Man's Blues
- Map of Africa - Bone
- Nina Simone - Freedom Excerpt
Art: Hassan Rahim